Monday, February 22, 2010

up to no good ;-)

Silas is into everything. He loves to take books or movies off the shelf and create a royal mess. If we don't watch him close enough he has no trouble opening the garbage can to get into trouble, or his very favorite is the toilet - Yuck! I left the bathroom door open and my back turned for just a second and the next thing I hear a thud and him complaining. He had managed to fall in the still wet tub headfirst because he was trying to reach something that caught his eye.

Here he's thinking about starting to unload this bookcase...caught in the act.


When he knows he's not gonna get away with it, he gets all lovey dovey. Here's one of his favorite things to do...crawl up to me a grab a big handful of my skirt and either suck his thumb or act all cute and innocent.
Of course all this mischief will tire anyone out so he has to catch up on his rest sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment