Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy busy busy

A few more construction photos...from a couple weeks ago. Note the lovely shag green carpet - I swore 10 years ago when we bought the house we HAD to replace it ASAP since it was so hideous I couldn't live with it in all three upstairs bedrooms. HA! 10 years later and we're still living with green shag - but we will recarpet and do the stairs soon/in the next couple of months. Hey green shag is coming back in style, maybe we should stick with it - not likely!

Daddy's little helper:


Noah took the camera around to capture all the action - so here's a (not very flattering) rare shot of me in action.

Usually when Noah gets his hands on my camera I find things like this when I download my shots:
Noah and Levi both have requirements to do daily reading for school. Must be Silas was feeling left out because he went and got a picture book and sacked out on the couch with his brothers.
He thought he was pretty cool to be just like his big brothers. I think the thing I've been enjoying most with my little guy is watching how he looks up to his two older brothers and how they enjoy him and work to include him whenever they can - especially Noah.


When Levi was about Silas's age he got this big Pooh Bear for Christmas and it was love at first sight. He was very attached for many years and only in the past couple of months has transferred his attachment to his stuffed Eeyore. Well, Silas saw Pooh downstairs tonight and instantly claimed him as his new best friend. Won't hardly let go of him and loves to "wrestle" with him. Good thing Levi has move on already.

No comments:

Post a Comment