Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter mornings shouldn't be so chaotic! But they are fun. The boys were too excited to eat much breakfast...so we had to get on with hiding and finding easter baskets.



Noah was delighted to get the one thing he was hoping for - squirt guns.



Then they had to put up with their mother taking lots of pictures... Here are the best of many:




Don't they look adorable?! Noah is growing up too quickly and wouldn't like to be called adorable. Not sure how many more years he'll go for the matching outfits either - but I'm enjoying dressing my little men while they let me.




Levi still sporting his (in)famous crew cut and showing off the contents of his easter basket. In spite of his innattention issues and anxiety, life can be relatively uncomplicated for him. I love that he still brings me any flower he finds like it's such a treasure (including picking daffodils at the inn last week - oops).




My sweet "baby" who is learning to talk back (he mastered "NO!" last week and his cousins have taught him "MINE!) and has a million opinions...he looks angelic tho! Usually he's on the go and squirms if you hold him for more than 10 seconds - but at times he still wants to cuddle and I'm enjoying it while it lasts.



And Noah, my almost ten year old who is already starting to roll his eyes at me and answer often with "whatever!" I practically had to bribe him to smile, but at times he still shows me that thoughtful caring sweet side and I know he's still my dear little boy.






And we even managed to sneek mom and dad into the mix:




After all that, they had a few minutes to crash on the couch before church.


No comments:

Post a Comment