Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring!

Silas breaking the law...no phones while driving in New York State! He carries on quite a "conversation" with whoever in on the other end of the line, but not in English For those who don't really believe that I still have 4 foot snow banks around my house. Actually, it has shrunk a bit since then with the rain and warm weather - but it's still at least half this size.


Three little monkeys out enjoying the rain...not a dry pair of footwear in the house because the puddles are so irresistable.




I got to my mother-in-law's house to pick them up after work yesterday and found them doing this...



I guess it's a good thing they stripped off their clothes first but that water must be frigid. Notice lots of snow in the background and on the lawn all around the puddles. They were having a seriously good time, so I even stripped the little guy and let him join in the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment