Friday, July 17, 2009

Look what Silas has discovered!

His thumb!!! Those are some pretty strong genes...three for three my boys have been thumb suckers. Silas is pretty funny b/c he knows what he wants, but has to really work to get just his thumb in his mouth, so he REALLY concentrates on it. If he doesn't get it just right, you can hear him smacking really loudly on it. He often doesn't know enough to curl the rest of the fingers into a fist, so he ends up with them in his nose or eyes but that doesn't stop him.

I love this stage when they can sleep anywhere and through anything. (With the two older brothers he has this is an important skill!) I also love that he has the mobility of a potted plant - he stays exactly where I put him. No worries about him getting into mischief!


1 comment:

  1. Oh he looks so intense and the potted plant goes away to fast in my opinon. He is a really cute kid.

    ReplyDelete